|There are 3 Choices for Late ISF Filing:
$ 254 = $ 95 ISF Filing + $ 159 LATE ISF Filing process / fees by days. Note: Most of LATE ISF filing is "ISF-Jail / ISF-Hold" by US Customs, up-to 2-10 days.
$ 677 = $677 Continuous Bond (5-8 working days / 2 weeks to process by us/US Customs) OR IF you have your OWN Continuous Bond, $ 677 will NOT apply. JUST email us your Continuous Bond copy.
$ Unknown at this time = For us to Estimate the Customs Clearing fees, please email all documents (Invoice, Packing-list, Bill-of-Lading, Arrival Notice, Photos-of-Import-items & Etc.) that you received from supplier
$ 931 = TOTAL estimate: IF agree with estimate fees, please fill-out the service agreement (click here) & Driver License, and copy of personal/company check payable to US Import Bond.
Deposit $5000 & file LATE ISF at $95 with Single ISF Bond. US Customs has 6 years for final ruling of ISF. Meaning, deposit ($5000) could be refund only after the final ruling, minus the Penalize/Fines, if any.
Abandon shipment: For any reason, if you decide NOT to file ISF / Customs Entry filing or any other fees: Please notify your US Forwarder/Carrier & us by email ONLY. Please note: US Customs Bonded
Warehouse/US Customs/Other US Government agencies Will/MAY Penalize/Fines you and charge demurrage/Per - diem fees,and etc fee with destroy/trash.
1. To file ISF for you: (Part 1-2)
. a. BEFORE ISF can be filed, US Customs (CBP) REQUIRES you to have Single ISF Bond or Continuous Bond at the time of filing.
. b. IF you had filed the ISF, BEFORE it left the foreign port, you could have used Single ISF Bond (click here), but since your shipment has already left the foreign port, IT'S TOO LATE for Single ISF Bond.
. c. Only choice is, you MUST have your own Continuous Bond (click here $677 to apply) to file your ISF. IF you have your own continuous bond, please email.
. d. Continuous Bond could Eliminate Single ISF Bond fees & most of Single Entry Bond fees for Next 365 days, It takes 5-8 working days (2 weeks) to be approved by us & US Customs (CBP).
. NOTE: ISF can be filed ONLY after Continuous Bond has been issued by US Customs. 3 hours to file ISF, but, Customs Clearing can takes about 24hr-72hr (if there are no exam holds by US Customs).
. e. After ISF is filed, Customs Clearing is done & you receive(d) the shipment, It's still possible for US Customs/Government agencies to Penalize/Fines the importer, US Customs has 5 years to final ruling.
. f. IF US Customs decides to penalize you/importer, for LATE ISF filing, US Customs will notify you by mail/letter, within 3-9 months (Normally) Also, US Customs may contact us to relay the letter to you.
. if so, you MUST pay US Customs ASAP. Otherwise US Customs / Other US Government Agencies will/may add interest, Other-fines, Black-list you & Etc.
. g. Other option is abandon the shipment, BUT your US Customs Bonded Warehouse, US Customs & other US Government agencies will/may charge fees to destroy/trash/etc.
2. To complete the ISF filing & Customs Clearing: Please forward all the documents (Invoice, Packing-list, Bill-of-lading / BL, ISF Form) +HTC code + Photos-Picture-of-Import-items
. +if any, Fumigation-Certificate/Report +if any, Country-of-Origin(notice sample) +Materials that is made out of, on all doc's, IF Fabric/Textile Material, Must have% (ie: cotton%, woven%, nylon% & etc) & HTC. code.
. +Photo-pictures of Labels/Marks/Stamp, out-side of the Boxes/Crates/Shipment. & other related documents to your shipment (if any)
. All importer are BOUND to Incoterms (PRE-Arranged BEFORE leaving foreign port). To understand why/who importer MUST pay, BEFORE/After/DURING shipping, you MUST review Incoterms & contact ISSUER of Bill-of-Lading.
3. IF you have NOT received any/some-of above (#2) Documents, we could contact your factory/supplier/Logistic-company & WE COULD DO MOST OF THE WORK FOR YOU.
. All we need is your supplier/logistic info (email & name). All email contact with your supplier will be CC'ed to you OR you could give our email to your supplier/factory & have them email us, and you.
4. Before we could file the ISF for you, please email a, b, c or d: ANY INFO THAT MAY HELP US Customs/Customs Bonded warehouse/us TO IDENTIFY WHO YOU ARE & VERIFY THE SHIPMENT BELONGS TO YOU)
. a. IF you're importing as Personal name / Individual / Sole Proprietorship with SSN#, please email your Drivers License &/OR utility bill / Social-Site / Website & any other info/I.D. (type 1)
. b. IF you're importing as Company (inc/llc) with IRS#, please email your Drivers License &/OR Business utility bill / Business License / Business Card / website / IRS 147C/Tax Return & any other info/I.D (type 1)
. c. IF shipment is your personal USED items, please email: Drivers License, PassPort, Visa, Foreign add (how long you have lived in that add), (click here) & fill-out supplemental declaration CF 3299. (type 3)
. d. Consignee as Foreigner person/company/gov (NOT register in US) & importing personal-USED items/commercial-goods, email us Passport, Visa, Foreign-add, US-Add & any other info/I.D (type 1) (type 3)
. e. After, you have submitted Service Agreement & above info, within 30 mins you will be receiving ISF Account #, with ISF account # (click here) to file your ISF on-line at $10 OR we could file for you at $25 per ISF:
5. After/Before we have filed ISF with US Customs, you will be receiving our ISF Filing Invoice &/or ISF Transaction # (US Customs Confirmation #) that is issued by US Customs, within 3-4 hours.
. Payment can be made by company or personal check (if invoice is lower than $300), made payable to US Import Bond & SCANNED-email to ( firstname.lastname@example.org) or
. Fax: (424) 702-3262 a check copy BEFORE mailing the original check to 2018 Pacific Coast Hwy #200, City of Lomita, CA. 90717. As we receive your emailed/faxed check, we will electronically scan (deposit)
. the check to our bank. Otherwise, payment MUST be with Wire-Transfer or Direct-Deposit-to-Our-Bank. (NO credit-cards (too many hackers), NO money-order, NO cashiers-check, NO bank-check, NO e-check,
. NO others) All payment MUST be cleared with our bank & our accounting office, + US Customs (if any) + all US Government Agencies (if any) + Etc.(if any). (click here) for more details
. IF payment is by wire & if wire fee is NOT receive &/or any other fees, NO document will release to consignee. Consignee/Importer MUST bear all/any expenses relating to payments (click here).
6. Please pay all your vendors directly (ASAP), to AVOID Our $30 reimbursement Service Fees (CLICK HERE). IF you received Original-Bill-of-Lading/OBL (click here). IF Amending/up-dating your Entry Filing (click here)
7. To track your Sea shipment (click here) and type in your MBL#.
8. Your Freight Forwarder: ( _____ ) (Address: __ ) (Phone: __ ) (Email: ____ ) (Your Current Foreign-Forwarder-Agent-fee/US-forwarder-fee/US-carrier/Invoice/Arrival-Notice / Estimate $ ___ )
. Your Warehouse/Port: ( _____ ) (Address: __ ) (Phone: __ ) (Email: ____ ) (ETA warehouse/port: mmddyyyy ) (Your Current Warehouse/Port fee: if any, unknown at this time/Storage/diem/demurrage (click here)
. Your Shipment info: (MBL#: __ ) (AWB#: __ ) (IT#: __ ) (Container#: __ ) (Pound: __ ) (KG: __ ) (Package Count: __ ) (CBM: __ ) (Port: __ ) (ETA Port: mmddyyyy ) IF you received Original-Bill-of-Lading/OBL (click here)
For all Sea/Ocean shipment(s) Customs Clearing ENTRY Filing (Part 2 of 2):
1. Six or Seven days BEFORE your shipment is in US Port, you will be receiving a Arrival-Notice, from your factory / supplier / Freight Forwarder / Carrier / Vessel Company.
2. IF you have NOT receive the Arrival-Notice 6 or 7 days Before your shipment is in US Port, contact us ASAP. We can begin to Clear your shipment with US Customs (Pre-clearances),
. 5 (five) days before your shipment is in US Port and have it cleared within (about) 24hr-72hr (if there are no exam holds or any other holds by US Customs). Clearing early may save storage Fees, time & etc.
3. With copies of Documents (Arrival-Notice, Invoice, Packing-list, Bill-of-lading/BL/OBL) +HTC code +Photos-of-Import-items +Fumigation-Certificate (if any) +Country-of-Origin(notice sample) +Power of Attorney (POA)
. + Materials that is made out of, on all doc's, IF Fabric/Textile, Must have% (ie: cotton%, woven% & etc.) +Continuous-Bond or Single ENTRY Bond or SUBJECT-to Single ENTRY Bond & other related documents to .
. your shipment +Photo-pictures of Labels/Marks/Stamp, out-side of the Boxes/Crates & etc. Clearing your shipment with US Customs, can take up-to 72 hours, if there is NO exams, if not SUBJECT-to US gov. & etc.
. IF you have NOT emailed us below a, b, c or d: please do ASAP: (INFO THAT MAY HELP US Customs/Customs Bonded warehouse/us TO IDENTIFY WHO YOU ARE & VERIFY THE SHIPMENT BELONGS TO YOU)
. a. IF you're importing as Personal name / Individual / Sole Proprietorship with SSN#, please email copy: Drivers License &/OR utility bill / Social-Site / Website & any other info/I.D.
. b. IF you're importing as Company (inc/llc) with IRS#/Tax-id, please email copy: Drivers License &/OR Business utility bill / Business License / Business Card / website / IRS 147C/Tax Return & any other info/I.D
. c. IF shipment is your personal USED items, please email copy: Drivers License, PassPort, Visa, Foreign add (how long you have lived in that add), (click here) & fill-out supplemental declaration CF 3299.
. d. As Foreigner person/company/government (NOT register in US) & importing personal-USED items/Commercial-goods/Trade-Show, email: Passport, Visa, Foreign-add, US-Add & Etc (can take 3-90 days to clear)
4. IF your shipment is SUBJECT-to FDA, USDA, Lacey-Act, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Trademark, Patent & Etc., you MUST notify us/US Customs, 9 days BEFORE shipment is in US port & before
. entry is filed with US Customs. .Otherwise US Government Agencies will/may Penalize/Fines you &/or you will be paying for two entries (fee) or more, one with us & other with Local Broker. Please do NOT assume
. that US Customs/we will know the items you are importing, ONLY Importer/consignee is responsible for all notification to us/US Customs & for all import permits by US Government. US Customs can REclassify your
. shipment as FDA, USDA, FWS, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Hazard, Patent, Recall & Etc., before/after you have receive(d) shipment, up-to 5 years. (click here for SUBJECT-to submission fee & etc fees)
5. BEFORE Customs Clearing Entry can be filed, US Customs REQUIRES you to have a Single Entry Bond or Continuous Import Bond at that time. Email us your Bond copy, IF NOT you could purchase by:
. a. Calling us or Emailing us & confirming a Single ENTRY Bond, After your confirmation it can be done within 30 minutes (click here to view cost). Single bond can be used ONLY one time.
. b. OR you could apply for Continuous Import Bond (click here). The Continuous Import Bond could Eliminate Single ISF Bond fees & most of Single Entry Bond fees for Next 365 days.
. BUT, It takes 5-8 working days (2 weeks) to be Approved & Issued by us/US Customs/CBP. Bonds are good for all US ports, Air, Sea, US freight forwarder & US customs broker
. c. Single ISF Bond (click here) is to file ISF ONLY, BEFORE leaving foreign Port. Single ENTRY Bond (click here) is to file Customs Clearing Entry ONLY, when shipment is in US Port. They are two DIFFERENT bonds
. d. IF this is your first & last import, I suggest using a Single Entry Bond
. e. IF your shipment value is less than $2,500 or if it's your personal USED items, Single Entry Bond is NOT required, BUT there are some RESTRICTIONS: SUBJECT-to (FDA, USDA & Etc Agencies) (click)/(click)/(click)
. g. Single Entry bond for Standard shipment (click here), Single Entry Bond for ADD / CVD relate shipments (click here) & Single Entry Bond relate to FDA, USDA, Lacey-Act, FWS, Hazard, Trademark, Patent & etc (click here)
. h. IF you have your own Continuous Import bond / CIB / CB or Single Entry Bond, email us before Entry is filed US Customs, IF received after your Entry has been filed, you will be charge for RE-FILING of Entry.
6. SUMMARY of Customs Clearing Fee: To look-up all Customs Clearing Fees (click here) & look at Number 1-11.
7. Before/After Customs Entry is done, you will be receiving an estimate invoice, payment can be made by company or personal check (if invoice is lower than $300), made payable to US Import Bond &
. SCANNED-email to ( email@example.com ) / Fax (424) 702-3262 a check copy. BEFORE mailing the original check to 2018 Pacific Coast Hwy #200, City of Lomita, CA. 90717. As we receive your
. emailed / faxed check, we will be electronically scanning (depositing) the check to our bank. Otherwise, payment MUST be with Wire-Transfer or Direct-Deposit-to-Our-Bank. (NO credit-card; too many hackers)
. NO money-order, NO cashiers-check, NO bank check, NO e-check). All payment MUST be cleared with our bank & our accounting office, +US Customs (if any) +all US Government Agencies (if any) +Etc.(if any) (click)
. IF payment is NOT receive in full amount with wire fee & etc. fees, NO document will release to consignee. Consignee/Importer/you MUST bear all/any expenses involving/relating to payments (click here).
8. IF US Customs &/or any other US Government Agencies finds any violation/misleading/missing information of importation & etc, US Customs may Confiscate/Penalize/Fines/Recall/Examine / Re-ISF-Filing &
. Re-Entry-Filing the US importer/exporter shipment(s) & Recall the US importer/exporter, anytime, up-to 5 years. Please disclose detailed descriptions of shipment on all Documents (Invoice, Packing-list,
. Bill-of-lading/OBL) & with HTC/HTS Code, Material that is made out of & Etc.). Importers/Exporter are responsible for all fees (click here) & US/International Laws (cbp.gov) EXAMPLE: CBP Action WithOUT Notification
. BackDated Duty/Tax (click here) IF US Customs decided to Confiscate/Seize/Penalize/Fines/Examine/Recall, Request of Informations &/or for violation, misleading, incomplete, LATE ISF filing, Customs Entry Filing
. & Etc. IF any, US Customs will notify you by email/phone/mail/letter within 1-12 month (Normally). Also, US Customs may contact us to relay the letter/message to you. IF so, you MUST pay US Customs ASAP.
. Otherwise US Customs/Gov Agencies will/may add interest, Other-fines, Black-list you, visiting you & Etc. ONLY Consignee is responsible for Documents, all importer permits, all fees, US Laws & International Laws.
9. All importer are BOUND to Incoterms (PRE-Arranged BEFORE leaving foreign port). To understand why/who importer MUST pay, BEFORE/After/DURING shipping, you MUST review Incoterms/ICC/UNCITRAL & contact ISSUER of
. Bill-of-Lading. Customs Broker is Messenger between US Customs & you, ONLY. To transmits importer info/documents, way it was received from you & your-vendors, to US customs. Federal Court Case/US Attorney’s (click here)
. Normally, there are 10 party involved with 9 vendor payments or more: (1. You/importer). (2. Your factory/supplier payments). (3. Your FOREIGN Forwarder/trucking/warehouse/customs/terminal/Exam payment)
. (4. Cargo Insurance/maritime law / all risk / total lost) (5. US Customs Clearing Agent fee) (6. ISF Filing Agent fee) (7. Freight forwarder AKA: Arrival Notice/ Unloading from vessel & moving it to warehouse/port fee)
. (8. US Exam Site fees) (9. CFS warehouse payment/LCL SEA shipment or .Sea Terminal Port payment/FULL Container) (10. Domestic trucking arrange payment or Pick-up your shipment YOURSELF) (11. etc, etc,)
10. Please pay all your vendors directly (ASAP), to AVOID Our $30 reimbursement Service Fees (CLICK HERE). IF you received Original-Bill-of-Lading/OBL (click here). IF Amending/up-dating your Entry Filing (click here)
11. After/before Customs Clearing is done & paid: if you need Trucking arrangement from us, to PICK-UP your shipment, your US Freight Forwarder agent fee (if any), your Warehouse fee (if any) & Exam fee (if any)
12. If you received any documents from anyone, relating to this shipment please forward the email, ASAP Also, to review 2 (two) parts of process for all Sea shipment with US Customs (click here)
13. SUMMARY of Time/Dates to process: All this could take about 3 weeks: (Continuous Bond 2 weeks) + (3-5 working for ISF & Customs Clearing, if there are no exam holds by US Customs)
NOTES: (Below is Very important information !!!!!!!!!, please READ IMMEDIATELY !!!!!!!!!!!)
1. BEFORE you import, check your HTC/HTS/Harmonized-Tariff-Code (Duty) classifications & Anti Dumping Duty (ADD) & Countervailing Duty (CVD) / Trade.gov / directory & Etc. Importer is responsible
. for the all classifications of their own goods. Our HTC Classification, Customs Entries Filing, ISF filing, email(attach), fax, over-the-phone & etc are ONLY Advisory and NOT binding. US Customs can
. REclassify your shipment as SUBJECT-to: (FDA, USDA, FWS, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Hazard, Trademark, Patent, Recall & Etc.), before/after you have receive(d) shipment, up-to 5 years.
. & (click here) (click here) for details. (click here for SUBJECT-to submission fee & etc fees) ALSO, US Customs/Government Action WITH-OUT Notification BackDated Duty/Tax (click here) for samples
2. It's your/importer/consignee responsibility to let us/US Customs know if shipment is subject to any FDA, USDA, Lacey-Act, FWS, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Hazard & etc. 9 days before
. your shipment in US port, also MUST be cleared (submitted) by Local Broker. We only submit documents (invoice, packing-list, Bill-of-Lading/BL, Arrival Notice & relating documents) to US Customs,
. on-your-behalf. Please disclose all info on your Documents & forward all documents to us. NOTE: Only Documents can be given to US Customs is document we received from you.
3. IF you're importing FDA/ATF/TTB/DOT/EPA/USDA/(Fumigation Report) &/or other US Government agencies related it products, MUST file Prior Notice, Contact us ASAP.
4. IF FDA related, In some cases, CBP will release the shipment, but there is still FDA hold on it. You could pick-up your shipment, but can NOT be sold or altered until FDA hold is lifted.
. FDA will send notification when you could use or sell or if the shipment must be returned to your vendor or it must be destroyed at importer expense (could cost $100's & $1,000's) &/or
. refusal documents could be issued by FDA. (click here) sample of FDA Action Notice of Destroyed before shipment is release & (click here) sample of FDA telling you to returned back to
. FDA facility location (all this could take 4 weeks from FDA to notify you). (click here) sample of CBP from 3499/to Destroyed & (click here) sample Destroyed invoice This applies to all other
. US Government agency, such as FDA/ATF/TTB/DOT/EPA/USDA & Etc. Also, USDA/CBP could issue Emergency Action Notifications to re-export or to have it fumigation done in US
5. Details about US Customs & Import requirements (click here) & (click here). IF YOU RECEIVED AN EXAM(s) NOTICE (CLICK HERE)
6. You/Importer is Responsible for all fees and are subject to the rules of US Customs as well as federal, state, city, local laws and following-up with us. (click here) & (click here) (click here)
7. US Customs Reserves rights to exam your shipment ANYTIME ANYWHERE even after you have received 7501, 3461 & DO. Also, Change/Amend duty/tax on your past shipments, up-
. to 5 years back. (click here) & (click here) (click here) for details. ALSO, US Customs/Government Action WITH-OUT Notification BackDated Duty/Tax (click here) for samples.
8. Ask your factory/supplier to do Telex Release on your shipments, IF you do receive Original-Bill-of-Lading/OBL Sign OBL (any spot) & Mail the OBL to your US Freight Forwarder, ASAP
. And you MUST pre-paid all fees, trucking fees, warehouse fees, freight forwarder arrival notice fees, Customs Clearing fees, ISF filing Fees, Bonds fees, Exams fees & ETC.
9. Continuous Import Bond will Eliminate Single ISF Bond fees & Single Entry Bond fees, for Next 365 days, (click here) to apply.
10. There are two parts for Sea Shipment, ISF Filing & Customs Clearing Entry filing (click here), for Air shipment (click here), International Trucking (click here) / Domestic Trucking (click here).
11. As your Customs Clearing Arrangement Agent, we will be invoicing for you ISF Filing related fees & Customs Clearing related fees, BUT you may also paying (your vendors): US Customs Bonded.
. Warehouse/Container Freight Station Warehouse fees (CFS Warehouse fees), Trucking Arrangement fees, Freight Forwarder fees (Freight Release fee), US Sea Port fees/US Airport fees,
. EXAMS fees, US Customs & Other Government Agencies and other private agencies fees who are involved with your shipment(s) arrangement, all are SEPARATE charges.
. All our ISF & Customs Entry Filing info are on our website & CBP website, but, if need a personal training, cost is $2500 a day or our/broker retainer fee is $500 a hour. Training course is conceded
. with our YEARS of our acknowledgements. Other than that, don't except us to be on the phone with you all days/hours. Importers are Responsible for all fees, US Laws & International Laws (cbp.gov)
12. BEFORE Customs Clearing document (Entry Summary / CBP Form 7501 & Entry/ Immediate Delivery / CBP Form 3461 & Pick Up Order and Bill of Lading (Delivery Order / DAD / DO).
. & IF any, File Notes Listing (ABI Report) can be released to you, Our Trucking Arrangement invoice, Customs Clearing Invoice & ISF invoice & all our arrangement Related Service(s) Fees MUST be
. Pre-paid. IF paying by company/personal check, make payable to US Import Bond and SCANNED-email / Faxed a check copy as Confirmation of payment, BEFORE mailing the Original check to
. (2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #200. Lomita, CA 90717) ( firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax # (424) 702-3262. All check/funds must be cleared with our Bank & our accounting, if when we receive
. your scanned-check or faxed-in check, we will be scanning into our bank account. If you paid us with personal/company check & paid $18 for wire fee &/or any other extra fees, with-OUT asking for
. refund(s), within three (3) days, you are acknowledged/agreed that your are tipping/tip us for our services. IF payment by Wire or Western Union, please confirm and we will send our payment details.
13. IF your shipment is full container we will be pre-invoicing you & If LCL shipment is $300 duty/tax or over, we will be pre-invoicing you, all the customs clearing fees, this must be pre-paid.
14. After your LCL shipment has been released by US Customs/us & by US Freight Forwarder/Shipping company, please call your US-Customs-Bonded-Warehouse before the pick-up.
. Warehouse info will be at your (Entry/Immediate Delivery / CBP Form 3461) & # 14 (LOCATION OF GOODS-CODE NAME(S)/US Customs Bonded Warehouse. Sample of Warehouse fees.
15. IF your LCL shipment, IF your shipment is NOT picked-up on time/date as it stated in your Arrival Notice within 4 or 5 days, you will be paying extra storage fees + it will be moved to US
. Customs Bonded GO (General Order Warehouse) & you/importer will be paying GO fees + other extra fees. Please contact your freight forwarder & warehouse for details regarding the
. Last Free Day (before storage is incurred daily) Importers are Responsible before importing any items to US & for all fees & US Laws & International Laws (www.cbp.gov)
16. All Full Containers, MUST be picked up by US-Customs-Bonded-Trucking-Company ONLY, from the Port. Normally, you have 4 or 5 days to pick-up your shipment from the date Port (LOOK Arrival Notice)
. received your shipment(s), IF pass 5 days, Port will be charging you extra storage/demurrage per day. + Diem charges, Also, it may go to GO (General Order Warehouse) & ETC fees.
17. For AIR shipments, as it stated in your Air-Way-Bill/AWB, they only give 2 free days (normally), after 2 days, they will charge you extra storage fees + GO (if any).
18. IF you need a Pre-Estimated cost on Truck Arrangement before your shipment is in US contact us with Pound/LB for each pallet & how many pallets or container size (20/40) & LBS
19. IF THIS IS HOME/HOUSE/APARTMENT (RESIDENTIAL) DELIVERY: TRUCKER WILL CHARGE $150 TO $500 or MORE. In most cities, trucks are NOT allowed on residential streets.
. Trucker could/may only drop-off your shipment blocks(sidewalk) away from your residential. City could assess fines to you/receiver of shipment up to $10,000, per shipment/container
. IF any parking ticket(s) while waiting to unload or load your shipment(s) or any other fines trucker received, you/importer MUST pay full amount in Cash, to Trucker (Before unloading).
20. For all shipments, we strongly recommend you to get a DOOR to DOOR ALL RISK cargo insurance from your International Freight Forwarder/shipping to cover damage to your shipment.
. If you don't have cargo insurance for your shipment & if your shipment is damaged, you will NOT be able to claim any damage claim. But, IF you do have a cargo insurance & if your shipment
. is damage, you MUST Contact Your International Freight Forwarder / Shipping company (info at your BL) within 24 hours from time you received your shipment with details report and
. pictures, if NOT you will NOT be able to claim any. (click here for details Insurance) & (click here Shipping Terms ). (MUST purchase insurance before it leaves foreign port).
21. To AVOID Our reimbursement Service Fees (CLICK HERE). We are NOT a payment center for all your Vendors, we are here to clear your shipment with US Customs ONLY
22. IF your/importer/consignee shipment is detained/hold by US Customs/CBP &/or any other US Government Agencies, there is NO pro-rate & NO refunds & NO cancellation on any Monies.
23. All our service arrangement is NO pro-rate & NO refunds & NO cancellation on any services/payments. All Premiums/fees Fully Earned. Consignee MUST pay full amount of our services & US Gov. fees
. Also, if Bond(s) &/or any of our service(s) / arrangement are refused to importer/consignee, NO expilations/reasons/causes is given to you/importer/consignee, just a refusal is given ONLY.
24. ONLY, You/Importer/Consignee is responsible for submitting all the correct (above) documents & in a timely manner, and to keep track of your shipment.
25. BEFORE any shipment arrangement, you should negotiate your shipping terms with your supplier/factory & shipping company (click here) for shipping glossary, otherwise you will be
. paying each of your vendors. Such as Foreign-Freight-Forwarder, Foreign-in-land-Trucking, Foreign-Warehouse, US-Freight-Forwarder, US-Warehouse, US-Trucking, US-Port & ETC ETC
26. We reserve the right to refuse any service(s) to Consignee/Importer, anyone, any reason, any time, any point, any place with-out notice & with-out NO pro-rate and NO refunds.
27. By you replying to this reference/contents email or viewing this page, you are agreeing, you have read, understand and accept the terms/conditions on our website & this email.
28. Our website/email/said is for Reference use only and all our Services are Arrangements only. There are NO guarantees/warranty on all our services/arrangements. Up-to-date Disclaimer/Terms (click here)
If you have any questions please call or email or Click on all Color (Blue/Red/Purple) Links for details.
|Entry@ISFCustomsBroker.com / 800-710-1559.
Disclaimer, Terms, Conditions & Etc (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
Coast Logistic Groups llc / ISF Customs Broker .com (Filer Code E2B)
|All rights reserved.
|We are NOT affiliated
with any US Agencies
Logo's are view as
image reference only
|800-710-1559 (US) / 310-933-5444 (intl) / Our SPECIALTY is ISF & Entry filing for all US Port